The Lizzie Shoe
The Lizzie Shoe
1. Color - Canvas White
2. Size -
Something Else Entirely
The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes—a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainability-conscious solution for all skateboarders. Created with organic materials and inclusivity in mind, Lizzie and Vans are proud to deliver something completely different for a new generation of skateboarders.
To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
- ORGANIC COTTON - The all-new upper (the quarter panel, tongue, and lining) is made from 100% organically grown cotton and Suede. Vans leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
- BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using VR3CUSH™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
- LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of at least 55% natural rubber from trees, harvested by sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
- DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.
To learn more about Vans® and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.