Hi-Standard LL DX Boot
Hi-Standard LL DX Boot
1. Color - Black/Gold
2. Size -
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
The Hi-Standard Linerless DX is an innovative, one-of-a-kind boot like nothing you’ve worn before. Its slimmed-down, linerless design was developed for street and park riders seeking the freedom of closer contact and better boardfeel. Reduced volume in the upper results in a smaller overall boot, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole provides a standard footprint for fitting into bindings. The lightweight construction ensures a more connected and skate-like feel, with critical cushioning and support features built directly into the upper.
- TERRAIN: PARK/STREET – This boot has been adapted to the technical terrain of parks, transitions, and urban environments.
- LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY – Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
- V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 1-2
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced