Zahba Mid Shoe
Zahba Mid Shoe
Meet the Zahba Mid: a mid-top conversion of our easy-to-wear, sport-inspired skate shoe built with Vans Skateboarding’s latest IMPACTWAFFLE technology. The Zahba Mid with IMPACTWAFFLE construction is built with a SickStick rubber cupsole paired with dual-density VR3Cush midsole designed to provide next-level impact protection without sacrificing boardfeel.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants. (EMEA: per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard)
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ Mid cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with ImpactWaffle™ tread in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. The Zahba Mid SickStick rubber outsole is produced with at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: An easy to wear mid-top skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
The Zahba Mid was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials. To learn more about Vans and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.