Zahba Leather Shoe
Zahba Leather Shoe
Engineered for Performance, Designed for the Planet
When impact protection and boardfeel come together, skateboarders have the best opportunity to make an impact. That’s why the Zahba features Vans’ best impact cushioning outsole design yet: the ImpactWaffle. Its unique three-part design—two layers of VR3Cush foam encased in a SickStick rubber outsole—provides the right amount of impact protection in all the right places so that you have the cushioning and control needed to level up your skating. Longer rails, bigger gaps, deeper bowls . . . That’s impact you can see.
The Zahba Leather was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. Vans VR3 designation follows strict material guidelines with one or a combination of regenerative, responsibly sourced renewable, and recycled materials making up at least 30% of the product.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: A dual-density VR3Cush™ impact-cushioning outsole that provides next level impact protection without sacrificing boardfeel.
- MIDSOLE: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: A low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include recycled polyester, durable leather panels in high-wear areas, and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
To learn more about Vans® and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.