Aura OG Snowboard Boot
Aura OG Snowboard Boot
1. Color - Black/White 20
2. Size -
The Aura OG is a lightweight and responsive boot equipped to excel
for all riders in all terrain. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial BOA®
Fit System makes precise, on-the-fly adjustability practically effortless,
while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole and classic sidestripe add original and
unmistakable Vans style.
The Aura OG is made with textile and synthetic uppers.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN, AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• VANS BOA® COILER – This tongue-mounted single dial provides an effortless, precision fit for on-the-fly micro-adjustments. A spring-loaded coiler spool automatically retracts cable lace slack for a quick and efficient fit.
• V1 HARNESS - Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, Intermediate
• FLEX RATING – 4-5