Aura Linerless Boot
Aura Linerless Boot
1. Color - Black/Gum
2. Size -
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
The Aura Linerless redefines simplicity and modern comfort. No other men’s snowboard boot offers the combined convenience of a BOA Fit System and hassle-free entry and exit of a linerless technology package. Lightweight UltraCush internal cushioning construction and a V1 POPCUSH footbed provide all-day comfort and energy return. From eager beginners to devoted weekend warriors, linerless technology is an entirely different way of approaching your snowboard boots and your riding.
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to side hits, rails, and everything in between.
- LINERLESS TECHNOLOGY – Lightweight construction and a slimmed-down upper reduce the boot’s overall size and weight while an increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel.
- V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- REVERSE WAFFLE OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The Reverse Waffle outsole flips a classic Vans design inside out. Optimized for snow, it offers boardfeel and impact absorption, plus all-condition traction and flexibility in an affordable package.
- BOA® CLOSURE – Offering on-the-fly micro-adjustability for unmatched adjustment and a custom fit, the BOA® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit for improved performance.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 3-4
- SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, intermediate