Range Printed Relaxed Pant
With a focus on comfort that never sacrifices style, the Vans Range Pants are built around an easy pull-on elastic waist for all-day, everyday wear. Made with stretch twill and a bold allover checkerboard print, the Range Print Relaxed Pant uses a relaxed fit, straight legs, and a workwear-inspired back logo label for a timeless look. For even more of a Vans edge, we’ve also added a new flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed. Model is 5 feet 9 inches tall, has a 23-inch waist, and is wearing a size Small.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• 98% cotton, 2% elastane
• Stretch twill relaxed pant
• Allover checkerboard print
• Straight legs
• Elastic waist with drawcord
• Slash and back welt pockets
• Logo patch at back
• Hidden flag label at interior bottom leg cuff
• Rise: 11.5 inches
• Inseam: 28 inches
• Leg opening: 15 inches