Vans and Supply Celebrate Sydney’s Finest with Limited-Edition Chima Pro 2
On the heels of Chima Ferguson’s second pro shoe release, Vans keeps the party going with a sophomore collaboration by Sydney-based retailer Supply. Supply’s Chima Pro 2 celebrates the Australian all-terrain killer’s longstanding relationship with the shop and pays homage to its influences in music, skate, and art culture, while pushing Australian heritage and aesthetic forward. The bold take on the Chima Pro 2’s minimalist design stands to make one of the most versatile skate shoes out there even more appealing.
Defined by a disruptive “AUSCAM” camouflage pattern and ballpoint drawings of past Supply graphics, and doodles in ode to Chima’s girlfriend and dog, the limited release embodies the smooth style and hometown pride Chima is known for.
Available in limited quantities on May 19 through select Vans Pro Skate accounts, the new Vans Supply Chima Pro 2 features:
- Leather tongue badge with debossed Chima signature logo
- Reinforced upper construction anchored by fused gum rubber Duracap
- Dual-density foam ankle collar with molded heel cup for a more comfortable, secure fit
- Evolved foxing tape for better flex and increased durability
- Removable UltraCush Lite 3D footbed
- Olive laces to match the “AUSCAM” mil-spec vibe
Since its inception in 2002, Supply has made its mark at home and abroad by supporting local Australian labels and embracing emerging international brands alike. In introducing cultural heavyweights like Supreme, Palace, and Bianca Chandon to the Australian market, Supply has grown beyond its humble Darlinghurst roots to become a mainstay in the global scene.