May 21, 2020
VANS STORE SAFETY MEASURES
Check out how we’re making our retail stores safe for customers and our associates.
To keep our associates and consumers safe and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have added new measures to all of our Vans retail stores that are to promote wellness, safety, and physical distancing:
- Employees are instructed not to report to work if they do not feel well or are sick.
- Increased cleaning frequencies with focus on high touch areas utilizing CDC approved cleaning supplies.
- Encouraging frequent employee handwashing.
- To help promote safety of future purchases, we have implemented a returned merchandise quarantine process.
- Providing hand sanitizer centers for employees and customers.
- At this time our fitting rooms and restrooms are currently closed.
- Controlling store occupancy to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
As a people company, we will continue to always put our Vans Family safety first.