Lizzie Armanto Tote
Lizzie Armanto embodies the true spirit of creative expression in all its forms. With a storied career that includes many firsts—like the first woman to grace TransWorld SKATEboarding’s magazine cover, one of the first women in years to appear on the cover of Thrasher, the first woman to complete Tony Hawk’s Loop, and a part of the talented crew to compete in Tokyo’s 2021 Olympic skateboarding debut—Lizzie is a pioneer and role model. Continuing to break new ground, Vans and Lizzie are proud to deliver something else entirely for a new generation of skateboarders.
With a focus on enabling style and creativity, the Lizzie Armanto Tote tweaks the standard tote bag with unique details for a wholly new look. Featuring a cinch drawcord at the top opening, double slip pockets at the front, a novelty logo patch, and an allover print that pays homage to our iconic checkerboard pattern, this tote bag brings Lizzie’s signature style to life.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• Lizzie Armanto signature collection
• 100% polyester
• Cinch drawcord at opening
• Double slip pockets at front
• Allover print detail
• Novelty logo patch
• Dimensions: 15.5 H x 18 W x 5 D inches