A utilitarian backpack that works in the city and beyond, the Basecamp Backpack features one large main compartment with cinch closure, an internal laptop sleeve to keep your gear safely stowed, ergonomic shoulder straps for comfort, and an easy-access side water bottle pocket. Leather detailing adds to the versatile look, and a silicone logo patch complements the sleek design.
Does not come with laptop or water bottle.
In order to reduce the overall footprint of Vans, our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. VR3 is the Vans commitment to sourcing 100% of our top 4 CO2 impact materials (cotton, leather, rubber and polyester) from Regenerative, Responsibly Sourced Renewable, and/or Recycled sources by 2030.
VR3 Apparel Material Qualifications
• Textiles: minimum 40% of one or more (by weight, excluding trims) of the following: Regenerative, Organic, Recycled, or Responsibly sourced Renewable materials.
• Wool: Certified non-mulesed; blends must be greater than 30% total ROR (Recycled Organic Renewable)
• LAPTOP SLEEVE - Keep your laptop safe in a padded internal laptop sleeve. Fits most full-sized laptops.
• ERGONOMIC SHOULDER STRAPS - Enjoy ergonomically-designed shoulder straps for greater comfort.
• WATER BOTTLE POCKET - Stay hydrated with an external water bottle pocket.
• MATERIAL - 100% polyester
• DIMENSIONS - 18 H x 14 W x 6 D inches
• CAPACITY- 20 liters