Rules & Regulations
1. As required by California law, all participants will be allowed to enter or
remain in the Vans Skatepark (the “Park”) if they are wearing full protective
gear, including, but not limited to, a helmet and hard-shell elbow and knee
pads. Helmets must be buckled at all times while in the Park. Participants
over the age of 18 may opt to wear only a helmet and no knee or elbow pads.
2. All participants must have a signed liability waiver on file with the Park.
Participants under the age of 18 must have their parent(s) or legal guardian(s)
sign the waiver, in the presence of a Vans employee or a notary public. (There
are no exceptions to this rule.)
3. All participants must skate/ride safely at all times and avoid collisions with
other participants. Fighting or other aggressive or disruptive behavior will
result in ejection from the Park.
4. No one is allowed inside the Park when the facility is closed.
5. Smoking is prohibited in this facility.
6. No one under the age of six (6) years shall be allowed into the skating area of
7. No contests of any sort are allowed in the Park unless organized and run by
the Park staff.
8. No scooters, Razors, wave boards, or motorized vehicles will be permitted in
9. No lessons, clinics, classes, or camps are permitted in the Park unless
done by Vans Park staff.
10. No smoking, chewing tobacco, or alcoholic beverages or drugs of any
kind will be permitted inside the Park.
11. Graffiti, tagging, or defacing Vans property in strictly prohibited.
12. There is to be no photography inside the Park unless approved by Vans
13. There is no BMX riding in the bowl at any time. Any BMXers seen riding
the bowl will be asked to leave the Park.
14. No outside skate obstacles are to enter the Park without Vans Park
15. No Pets will be permitted inside the Park.
16. No food or drink may be brought into the Park and participants may only
consume food and drink in the designated areas. No glass bottles will be
permitted inside the Park. Non skate/rider equipment or gear, and any
other items, must be stored in locations outside the skate area.
17. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Park.
18. The Park will be closed during inclement weather.